What's New at Clio
- New From Clio: Timer Update, In-App Support, and Intake Via Trust Requests. This month, we’ve updated our timer and introduced in-app support. We’ve also got a handy new way to do client intake. Read more.
- The Law Firm Website Checklist. Want to make sure your law firm website is in the best shape possible? Go through this checklist from Clio, and find out.
- A Guide to Law Firm SEO. SEO is crucial for any website, but it can be difficult to know where to start. This quick guide lays out the basics—with lawyers in mind. Read the guide.
- 7 Inspiring Lawyer Stories. Being a lawyer can be a thankless job, but there are also the moments that remind you why you got into law. Here are a few inspiring stories about the most rewarding parts of being a lawyer.
- What to Do in the Event of a Malpractice Claim. Malpractice claims are more common than you might think, and the financial costs can be enormous. Here’s what to do if you or your firm gets a claim.
Clio is the most widely-used,
cloud-based practice management system in the world. Every day, tens of
thousands of lawyers use Clio to schedule meetings, organize cases, track time,
and invoice their clients. Accessible from your Mac or PC, Phone or Tablet,
Clio allows lawyers to take control of their practice from any device, in any
location, at any time. Clio even integrates seamlessly with other popular
applications like Fastcase, LawPay, Quickbooks Online, Gmail, and Office 365.
Arkansas Bar Association members receive a 10% lifetime discount on Clio. Sign up today at www.clio.com.