Take Leadership to the Next Level. The Leadership Academy is an exciting program designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of participating attorneys and produce higher level leaders with skills that can transform the community and revolutionize the legal profession.
Congratulations to the attorney selected for the Leadership Academy Class of 2013-2014:
Brian Wade Albright, Hot Springs City Attorney
Sarah Baber, Rainwater, Holt, & Sexton, PA
Ryan P. Blue, Matthews, Campbell, Rhoads, McClure, & Thompson, P.A.
Misty Wilson Borkowski, Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C.
Joel B. Carter, Quattlebaum, Grooms, Tull & Burrow PLLC
Carl F. Cooper, III, Dover Dixon & Horne PLLC
Tony Anthony DiCarlo, III, Anderson, Murphy & Hopkins
Matthew L. Fryar, Cypert, Crouch, Clark & Harwell, PLLC
Frank Stewart Headlee, Hopkins Law Firm, P.A.
Samuel S. High, Wilson & Associates, PLLC
Kathleen Marie McDonald, Beacon Legal Group, PLLC
Becky A. McHughes, The McHughes Law Firm, LLC
Joseph Wayne Price, II, Quattlebaum, Grooms, Tull & Burrow PLLC
John Rainwater, Rainwater, Holt, & Sexton, PA
Sara Rogers, Attorney at Law
Ginger M. Stuart, Stuart Law Firm, PA
Jordan B. Tinsley, Tinsley & Youngdahl, PLLC
Leadership In Action
The selection committee considers many issues with respect to the composition of each class including principal areas of practice, geographical location, types of leadership experience, number of persons within a given firm who may have applied, and other diversity factors. We strongly encourage all members who are interested in the Leadership Academy to apply for the next class.
Mission: to create a diverse network of lawyers with the knowledge, skills, and values to provide dynamic leadership to the profession, their communities, and the state.
- To build a statewide network of lawyer/leaders
- To provide advanced training to proven community and bar leaders
- To foster integrity and public service among lawyers
- To encourage lawyers to more effectively discharge their responsibilities in the public interest
- To enhance the diversity of lawyer/leaders
- To advance the administration of justice by involving more lawyers in bar and community leadership positions
- Opening Retreat: December 5-6, 2013 at the Arkansas Bar Center
- Legislature and the Judiciary: February 21, 2014 at the Arkansas Bar Center
- Community & Pro Bono: April 4-5, 2014 location TBA
- Graduation: June 12, 2014 in conjunction with the Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting in Hot Springs
Inspirational Speakers • Leadership Building • Compelling Opportunities
Define your Leadership Style • Identify Strengths & Overcome Weaknesses
For More Information, contact
Lorrie Trogden at email@example.com