Take Leadership to the Next Level. The Leadership Academy is an exciting program designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of participating attorneys and produce higher level leaders with skills that can transform the community and revolutionize the legal profession.
Applications are now available for the 2014-2015 Leadership Academy! Applications must be submitted by August 31, 2014.
Leadership Academy Program
Leadership In Action
The selection committee considers many issues with respect to the composition of each class including principal areas of practice, geographical location, types of leadership experience, number of persons within a given firm who may have applied, and other diversity factors. We strongly encourage all members who are interested in the Leadership Academy to apply for the next class.
Mission: to create a diverse network of lawyers with the knowledge, skills, and values to provide dynamic leadership to the profession, their communities, and the state.
- To build a statewide network of lawyer/leaders
- To provide advanced training to proven community and bar leaders
- To foster integrity and public service among lawyers
- To encourage lawyers to more effectively discharge their responsibilities in the public interest
- To enhance the diversity of lawyer/leaders
- To advance the administration of justice by involving more lawyers in bar and community leadership positions
- Opening Retreat: December 4-5, 2014 at the Arkansas Bar Center
- Legislature and the Judiciary: March 2-3, 2015 at the Arkansas Bar Center
- Community & Pro Bono: May 8-9, 2015 at the Arkansas Bar Center?
- Graduation: June 11, 2015 in conjunction with the Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting in Hot Springs
Inspirational Speakers • Leadership Building • Compelling Opportunities
Define your Leadership Style • Identify Strengths & Overcome Weaknesses
For More Information, contact
Lorrie Trogden at email@example.com